OK, so this cream coffee soap is not the prettiest or delicately fragranced mp soap recipe. But it is an excellent exfoliating bar of soap that can be used on the face as a deep cleansing bar to remove oil and combat both spots and blackheads.
Coffee grinds are also known for their anti-cellulite qualities, so a quick scrub on those problem areas is defiantly worth a try.
Ingredients (makes 1 bar of cream coffee MP soap)
- 1 teaspoon of ground coffee
- 4oz of melt and pour base soap
- 1 Teaspoon of heavy cream
- 1 Teaspoon of Aloe Vera (gel)
- Melt the soap base (following the basic melt and pour soap here).
- Add the coffee, cream and Aloe Vera to the melted soap base, mix until well blended together.
- Transfer to a mold and until hardened (about 3 hours).
Have you made your own exfoliating soap? What ingredients did you use?