Homemade jewellery doesn’t have to be just for women, these stylish homemade bracelets for men can look great on the fashion conscious male.
Making bracelets for men is an extremely easy and economical gift idea. Sometimes costing less than a dollar, and don’t forget that homemade jewellery is so unique that you don’t need to worry about anyone else wearing the same piece, making them the perfect for someone special.
All you need to make a simple slip on bracelet is a piece of Elasticity and a few beads.
Take a piece of wrist length Jewellery making elastic or Elasticity and thread on your chosen Jewelry Beads. Knot the elasticity tightly (but not too tightly) together at the ends, and then glue the knot for added security. It couldn’t be easier.
Making a Tea Dyed Bone Bead Bracelet
Looking for something different? Why not have a go at this stylish bracelet that’s been made with tea dyed bone beads and threaded with cotton thong.
What you will need
- Jewelry Making Beads – 12mm round bone beads (with large holes)
- Thin beading elastic
- Cotton or leather bootlace (thong)
- Thread the beads with both the leather and the elastic until you come to the last 4 beads, thread these with the elastic only.
- Tie the two ends of the elastic together in to a tight (but not too tight) knot so that the bracelet slips on and off easily and then secure the knot with a dab of super glue and leave to dry.
- Thread the leather though the last 4 beads, 2 on to each side (by threading the beads on to each side of the leather the knot in the elastic will be hidden from view when the bracelet is stretched to slip it on and off).
- Tie a knot into each end of the leather close to the beads, and then tie the two ends of the leather together leaving a big enough gap in the leather to allow the bracelet to be taken on and off easily.
- Trim the leather if necessary.
These practical homemade bracelets are the easiest and most popular way to go, they slip on and off without the need of a catch and can usually fit any wrist.