A braided homemade leather bracelet would be defiantly high on the fashion list right now. For girls, boys, men or women, there’s a color and style that will suite anyone, and they are so easy to make!
In fact this trendy and genuine leather bracelet took me less than two minutes to make up; it’s totally unique and has cost me just a fraction of the price of a store bought one.
I’ve used wooden Pandora style beads for making this bracelet because I wanted to give it an ‘eco’ look and feel, but you can purchase this same braided leather in a hot silvery grey, and when threaded with sparkling gem type Pandora beads it takes on a whole new look.
What You Will Need:
- 5 Pandora style wooden jewelry beads (14x8mm) (hole size 5mm).
- 1 magnetic clasp (make sure the clasp is made to fit the leather).
- 1 braided leather (4mm) Check out jewellery threads for more info.
- Strong glue.
How To Make It:
- To get the required bracelet size, wrap the leather loosely around the wrist twice.
- Next, thread on the beads.
- Put one drop of glue into one side of the clasp and then insert the leather into it. Repeat this process with the other side of the clasp.
- Leave the bracelet to dry completely before showing it off.
Take a look at these beaded homemade bracelets, they were also cost effective and economical to create. They make a nice unique gift, perfect gift for that special person in your life.
I hope you enjoyed reading!
I would love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment or ask any questions below.