Similar to the easy bubble bath recipe, this sea salt body scrub recipe is also made using a liquid base. It’s a nice versatile recipe made using an MP liquid soap base, sea salt, and some wonderful oils.
You can add a bit more salt or mix in a little more soap to achieve your desired texture. It’s best to make your salt scrub with fine sea salt; although you can use rock salt, it is scratchier and can be a bit too harsh for sensitive skin.
Versatile Sea Salt Body Scrub Recipe
- Gather your ingredients
- Place the liquid soap base into a bowl, then melt the Melt and Pour soap, and then add it to the Liquid soap Base.
- You will need to stir quickly so that the Melt and Pour soap doesn’t harden up.
- Place the salt into a separate bowl or jug. Add the oil plus the essential/fragrance oil and stir well.
- Fold the salt mixture into the liquid soap base. Cover then set aside for up to 24 to 48 hour until it has fully hardened. If after 48 hours the scrub is too thin for your liking you can add a little more salt or melt a little more melt and our soap and mix it in well.
- Transfer your diy salt scrub to a suitable container and enjoy.
DIY body scrubs are great for exfoliating old skin cells to leave your skin feeling refreshed and silky smooth.
They’re also excellent for all skin types and can leave you with a soft glow when you’re done. These make wonderful beauty gifts and are easy to make. Learn how to make body scrub recipes…