Making your own remedy for hair loss is not that hard, so why pay more than you need to for expensive over the counter treatments?
Excessive hair loss can be caused by a number of conditions, stress being but one of them.
A trichologist (someone who studies hair and its diseases) would advise 20 minutes of quite relaxation after work, taking vitamin B supplements and getting plenty of exercise.
On top of that why not treat your hair to warm and gentle stimulating hair oil.
This calming oil takes just a few minutes to make, yet because you only need a few drops of oil for each treatment the ingredients given in this remedy for hair loss should be enough to last you about six months.
Stimulating Homemade Hair Oil
Ingredients You Will Need
How To Make Your Stimulating Hair Oil
- Pour the avocado oil into a small glass bottle, add both the basil and rosemary essential oils, and shake well.
- Before application it will need to be warmed. Fill a cup or small bowl with hot water and put the glass bottle into it for about 10 minutes.
- Rub a few drops of the warmed oil into the scalp and then leave it for 20mins.
- Then just shampoo and condition your hair as you normally would.
- For best results, try to use once a week.
- If you are using a clear glass bottle you will need to store this in a dark area to protect the oils from waning.
Homemade Hair Growth Enhancer
This is a great little hair loss remedy for anyone pained with having weak hair that seems to take ages to grow.
The tangerine and rosemary essential oil in this tonic will help to stimulate and strengthen slow-growing hair; when used with good strong ale this tonic will also leave your hair feeling soft and full, and with a remarkable shine, especially to brown hair.
Ingredients You Will Need
- 3 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 1 bottle strong ale
- 1 drop tangerine essential oil (do not use orange oil as this may color your hair)
How To Make Your Homemade Hair Growth Enhancer
- Add the rosemary essential oil to the beer and leave it to infuse overnight.
- Just before application, add the tangerine essential oil, in order to give it a fragrant smell.
- After shampooing, rub it into your hair and leave for a couple of mins.
- Rinse your hair and then condition it normally.
Prevent Hair Loss and Dandruff
By Lucy (Texas)
- Work Extra Virgin Olive Oil into your hair and scalp. Use enough that your hair looks like it is wet from swimming or shampooing.
- Gather it and pin it to the top of your head with a plastic clip, then put a plastic shower cap on your head. Go to sleep as usual.
- Shampoo and condition your hair as usual when you shower the next morning. The first time you do this try to do it 4-5 nights in a row, after that once or twice a month.
Your hair will be soft and shiny as silk. This home remedy will also prevent any new split ends.