You can subscribe to the SavvyHomemade newsletter, it’s quick, simple and there’s no cost. You’ll have access to free Ebooks, Formulation Calculators, and all of the upcoming information published exclusively for our subscribers!
- Brilliant Bath Bombs, Calculators & Members Area
- 9 DIY Makeup Recipes – Researched, Tried & Tested
- How to Make Perfume At Home
Check back here soon for upcoming contests
- Only submissions with BOTH IDEAS AND At LEAST ONE PHOTO will be eligible to win.
- Explain where your idea came from, and add a few tips that will help make it easier for others make. A great explaination will increase your chances of winning the prize!
- If you have made a video, you can also include a link to it on YouTube or any video sharing site, we will embed the video along with your entry.
- Your entry must be original and not copied (no copy and pasting other peoples content from other websites).
- Your entry must be homemade or converted for your use. However, the materials used to construct your item can be purchased.
- You CAN submit many homemade things, there’s no limit to how many entries you make.
- Your homemade creations do not have to be works of perfection or beauty. Submissions are judged not only on “looks”, but on creativity, originality, your write-ups, photo composition, and whatever else may catch the judges’ eye. Age of competitor is also taken into account, so get those kids crafting!
- Savvyhomemade editors or judges will select the contest winners and that decision is final.
- Important – When submitting your entry please use a valid email address. We need to be able to contact you if you win 😉