by Angela (Hants)
Here’s an excellent balancing facial oil for night time! This is a wonderful skin balancing oil that’s suitable for all skin types.
If you have sensitive skin the Rosehip oil is one of the finest base oils you can use, and it is quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving any greasiness. The geranium essential oil balances out the sebum production and nourishes both dry and combination skin.
- 4fl oz (100ml) Rosehip oil
- 10 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 4 drops Geranium oil
- Pour all the ingredients in a bottle and give it a real good shake to combine.
- Rub this oil into warm, thoroughly cleansed skin before going to bed each night to allow the oil to be fully absorbed while you sleep for an ultra conditioning effect.
- Store in a dark glass jar or in a dark place if you are using a clear one. (Keeps for months)
And a facial oil for deep moisturizing overnight treatment
If you are suffering with dull or dry skin, then this overnight intensive moisturizing treatment is ideal for you. Simply rub a small amount into the skin, then dab of any excess oil with a cotton ball or tissue, and leave over night. Use within 3 months.
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Apricot kernel oil
- 10 drops Geranium essential oil
- 5 drops Camomile essential oil
- 5 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Jasmine essential oil
Place all the ingredients into a glass bottle, shake vigorously and enjoy.
Comments for Homemade Facial Oil