This dry shampoo recipe allows you to revive greasy hair without actually washing it. The powdered ingredient in this recipe attracts and removes the dirt, whilst the rosemary oil is a natural cleanser and stimulant.
This shampoo also makes an excellent treatment for anyone who may be suffering from dandruff or hair loss.
The orris root powder has a wonderful violet fragrance and when it’s mixed in with the rosemary oil, it can make your hair smell like it’s just been washed.
What you will need:
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Fuller’s earth
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) orris root powder
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) arrowroot
- 10 drops rosemary
How to make the dry shampoo:
- Mix the fuller’s earth, orris root powder, arrowroot and rosemary together and store it in a sterilized screw top jar.
- Sprinkle it over your hair and massage lightly into your hair and scalp for a few minutes.
- With a soft brush, brush out thoroughly, until your hair appears dust – free and shiny.
Take a look at this homemade dandruff shampoo recipe.