by Carol (UK)
I often use herbs to make things with, mainly because they have so many natural healing qualities and they are easy to grow at home making them very economical to use.
This homemade herb air freshener that you can make using dried herbs not only smells wonderful, but also seems to have very up lifting qualities (and lets face it we can all do with a bit more of that).
- 4 tablespoons of dried sage
- 30- 40 dry shredded bay leaves
- 1 cup of liquid which hazel
- Glass jar
- Spray bottle
- Pop all of the ingredients in to the jar, put the lid on and give it a good shake.
- Leave the mixture to rest at room temperature for three or four days, then strain (sift) and transfer your homemade air freshener to the spray bottle ready for use.
Comments for Herb Air Freshener